News and Events
As seen in Modern Luxury Weddings magazine
"Going with the Flow" is an oil painting Pat recently donated to Emory's Winship Cancer Center in Atlanta GA. As part of her "Inspired Spaces" program, Pat donates artwork to places where medical treatments are provided to uplift patients care givers and staff.
Pat's new floral paintings were featured in a show at Frameworks Gallery, Marietta , GA. www.frameworksgallery.com
April 18, 2016
Frameworks is located at 1205 Johnson Ferry Road, Suite 110 - Marietta, GA 30068 770-973-6701
"Hope" Oil Painting hanging at the new Ronald McDonald House
The brand new Ronald McDonald House opened in Dunwoody, GA in December. Pat created and donated a painting, entitled "Hope", which is now hanging there. This is part of her "Inspired Spaces" program where she donates art to places where people are being treated or healing from medical challenges. If you know a facility in need of some uplifting art for patients and caregivers, please contact Pat. email@example.com
Pat's bridal bouquet paintings have been featured in the Winter 2016 edition of "Modern Luxury Bridal", page 64 http://www.modernluxury.com/brides-atlanta/digital-edition
One of Pat's paintings and some of her painting tips are included in the newly released book,"Sketchy, Unleash Your Art Self" by Jim Chapman.
Pat's artwork was exhibited at the "Laureate de la Fete de la Peinture" Exposition in Giverny, France in October 2015. She was invited to show her work after winning the "Fete de la Peinture" plein air competition in June 2015.
With Mary Sorrells,3rd place winner, the Mayor of Giverny, and Micheline Moulin, 2nd place winner
While in France teaching a workshop in June 2015 at Monet's Garden, Pat entered the "Fete de la Peinture", festival of painting plein air paint out competition. Her painting, "Studio of the Hotel Baudy" won the 1st place award. The award was presented by the Mayor of Giverny and Director of Culture and Education. As part of winning the event, Pat was invited back to exhibit her work in France in October 2015.
Pat participated in the Annual Trinity Art Show, in Atlanta, GA in February. It's always a fun show with lots to choose from and for a good cause supporting the school. For more info see: Trinity Spotlight on Art www.trinityatl.org
Art Materials Expo is a trade show sponsored by Binders Art supplies, held Feb. 20-22 at the Gwinett Center in GA. Pat taught a color workshop there on Sunday Feb. 22. For more info see: Art Materials Expo www.artmaterialsexpo.com
Trends, Color & Style: The Latest in Wedding Florals and Décor Join floral designer John Grady Burns and fine artist Pat Fiorello for a fun afternoon learning about what’s new in wedding flowers and décor.The event includes both live floral arrangement and painting demonstrations on Saturday February 21, 2-4PM at La Maison De La Bridal at Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326, (2nd floor near Nordstroms) To register, go to www.EventBrite.com and enter Trends, Colors or click on http://bit.ly/1FoL7Lo . Admission is complimentary but you must register beforehand.
Pat will be returning to participate in this year's Wesleyan Artists Market, April. 30-May 2, in Peachtree Corners, GA . For more information see www.wesleyanartistmarket.org
See Pat's art at ADAC (Atlanta Decorative Arts Center, 351 Peachtree Hills Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30305) November 13-21 as part of the Diversity Earth group show. The event is open to the public weekdays 9AM- 5PM. There are also several special evening events with proceeds going to 2 local non-profits. For details on those activities, see www.adacatlanta.com/events. On Wednesday, November 19 at 11AM, Pat will be giving a talk, "Follow Your Bliss, Share Your Gifts, Creating a Beautiful Life", followed by a book signing for "Bella Italia, Italy Through the Eyes of an Artist". The event is free and open to the public.
Read interview on the development of Pat's book, "Bella Italia, Italy Through the Eyes of an Artist", by Michelle Hutchinson of Wordhelp : http://ow.ly/B4bU9
Pat will be the featured speaker on the topic of "Travel & Art, Perfect Together" the Booth Museum Art Guild meeting on Tuesday, August 5 at 6pm. For more information, contact Marcia Dillard at: MarciaD@boothmuseum.org
Pat at a book signing for her book "Bella Italia, Italy Through the Eyes of an Artist" at the Site 109 Gallery, 19 Norfolk Street, NY, NY on Saturday March 29 3:30-6:30pm
Joyce Buford of Tyler TX interviewed Pat on 3/18/14 for her Radio Show "Second Wind" dedicated to Inspiring Women in Transition. You can listen in to the show at: http://toginet.com Look on the right column for a list of recent shows
Aletta de Wal of Artists Career Training.com interviewed Pat to share about the development process for her book :http://www.artistcareertraining.com/pat-fiorello-book/
Pat participated in the 16th Annual Wesleyan Artists Market May, 2014. The event supports the Wesleyan School, which is located at 5405 Spalding Drive, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 (Just north of Atlanta)
Pat was featured in Simply Buckhead magazine's Jan/Feb issue pages 47 & 50. click here to see issue.
"Take Me Away" is a solo show of Pat's paintings at the ART Station in Stone Mountain GA. The show runs January 18-March 30, 2014 with an opening reception and book signing on Saturday January 25 from 7-9:30PM. The ART Station is located at 5384 Manor Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083 (770) 469-1105
Pat will be giving a talk on "Travel and Art- Perfect Together" at the Atlanta Artists Center on January 20 at 7PM
Pat will be signing copies of her recently published book, "Bella Italia, Italy Through the Eyes of an Artist" Saturday, October 19 from 2-5pm at Frameworks Gallery in conjunction with a showing of select paintings from the book. The show which runs through November 2. Frameworks is located at 1205 Johnson Ferry Parkway #10, Marietta, GA . Call (770) 973-6701 for more information on the event. To see more about the book Bella Italia, click here.
HGTV Interior Designer Paisley McDonald interviewed Pat for her radio show At Home with Paisley. If you'd like to hear the interview you can download on iTunes under At Home with Paisley or click here
Pat's "Forever Bridal bouquets" were featured in "Letters to a Bride" by Wedding Expert and Folklorist Cornelia Powell
Pat with two of her art collectors at a recent book signing at Frameworks Gallery
Daily PaintWorks recently interviewed Pat for their Artist Spotlight News.
Click to see the interview: Daily Paintworks News Blog ~ Pat Fiorello
A new specialty has beenadded to Pat's commissioned painting services. She is combining her talents and knowledge of both painting and floral arranging to offerLet your bridal bouquet be the inspiration for a timeless piece of art that will enhance your home and serve as an enduring reminder of your wedding day. Gift certificates are also available.
"A Celebration of Flowers", featuring Pat's Oil Paintings runs May 3 - June 23 at The Genema Gallery, Christ Church, Atlanta, GA
Listen to an inspirational interview on the "Be A Beacon" radio show where host David Cohen recently interviewed Pat.
Click here to listen:
Pat's work is now available at The Swan Coach House, Atlanta, GA
Frameworks Gallery, Marietta, GA March
Spencer Gallery, Charleston, SC, April 6 opening
Wesleyan Artists Market, Norcross, GA May 3-5
Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain, GA August 1- September 3
Pat co-hosted the "Artists Helping Artists" radio show for the month of June 2012. You can listen to the shows at blog talk radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/
"American Art Collector" magazine's March issue included Pat's painting "Classic Lilies" in their feature article on "Collecting Florals and Botanicals"
One of Pat's images, "Hudson Valley Barn", was purchased to be used on the set of the television show "Drop Dead Diva."
Pat was recently interviewed for the radio show "Art as Worship" which aired on 4/4/12 on Empower Radio. To listen click here: http://www.empoweradio.com
“Sunflower Morning” was accepted into the annual The Best and the Brightest show (January – March) at the Scottsdale Artists School in Arizona.
- Accepted as a juried member of Women Painters of the Southeast
- Accepted as a member of Oil Painters of America
- Featured artist at Woodruff Arts Center, Atlanta, GA during the December showing of A Christmas Carol
- Watercolor painting demonstration at The Art House Gallery in Atlanta in conjunction with a fund-raising event for the Fragile Kids Foundation
- Interview with Sonja Vass of sbn.tv for her show “The Art Corner.” The 30-minute segment is available to view online at http://www.sbn.tv. Click on the start episode April 19, Pat Fiorello
- Featured in the April 2011 Best Self Atlanta magazine article “New Definitions of Success” http://www.bestselfatlanta.com/Best-Self-Articles/Life-Enrichment/A-new-definition-of-success.html
- Two paintings accepted into the Lawrence House Gallery part of the Art & Design Show House benefiting the Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art
- Demonstration of painting techniques at the Georgia Watercolor Society meeting
- Article in February issue of American Art Collector magazine about Pat’s show Italian Reverie, in March, at Frameworks Gallery in Atlanta. Click here for link "Courtesy of American Art Collector magazine."
- “Gargnano Row “a watercolor painting accepted into the March exhibition Sensual Italy at the Broome Street Gallery in SOHO, New York City
- Oil painting demonstration at Burton in Clarkesville, GA in conjunction with citywide Art Tour
- Pat’s painting “Hudson Valley Barn” appeared in the book Splash 11 – New Directions: The Best of Watercolor, published every other year by North Light Books. The Splash books showcase the finest watercolor paintings being created today.
- Selected as Featured Artist of the 38th Annual Dunwoody Home Tour in Atlanta. Dunwoody Women’s Club, which sponsors the tour commissioned Pat to create paintings of each of the homes on the tour. The paintings were on display during the tour, then presented to each of the homeowners.
- Forty of Pat’s oil and watercolor paintings were featured in a one-woman exhibit, Escape to Beauty, at the Winery Gallery at Chateau Elan in North Georgia. The exhibit included paintings from scenes in France, Italy, Canada, Bermuda and of landscapes and gardens in Georgia.